In accordance with what is specified in the document “Electronic Certificate Profiles” of the Directorate of Information and Communications Technologies of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, which defines, among others, a qualified certificate profile for public workers with In order to guarantee its interoperability with the applications of the Public Administrations at state level, the CommonName field of these must contain both the full name of the worker and his DNI. To meet this requirement the new profiles of qualified certificates for public workers offered by the AOC Consortium from the adaptation of the certificates to the eIDAS regulations, the certificates include this change .
If you want to hide your ID when signing a pdf , you must also hide your name and surname as they will now be in the same CN field (Name, Surname and NIF). Likewise, the CN field can always be seen, as in all the certificates prior to the application of these regulations, by consulting the properties of the document signature. These steps only imply that it is not displayed in the visible signature field :
To hide the CN field, follow these steps:
- Click "Tools"
- Select "Certificates"
- Select "Digitally Sign"
- Make a box where you want to make the signature.
- Choose the certificate you want to sign with and click "Continue".
- A screen appears showing how the signature will be displayed. At this point click "Create" to generate a new signature look.
- Then mark "None" as the signature (only a recommendation for a better display of the signature) and uncheck the box that says "Number" so that we uncheck the CommonName field where the ID appears on the certificates. adapted to eIDAS regulations.
- When saving the signature, it will look like the one below: