A subscribing body is a body requesting certificates from the AOC.
To request the service you must have in mind:
- That all the people involved (certificate applicants, data certifiers and service managers) are registered as users of the EACAT platform , this can be done by the EACAT manager of your institution.
- That the people with the roles of certificate applicants, data certifiers and service managers, both the holders and substitutes, have a personal digital certificate T-CAT on card .
- Assignment of digital certificate service roles by sending the subscriber file.
Note: The subscriber file must be updated every two years according to audits and specific terms of service.
- Responsible for the service. People with a management role and not a profile of a high degree of responsibility, they act as a link between the entity and its Registration Entity T-CAT. Among their functions, they are responsible for delivering the digital certificates to the holders, making them sign the legal documentation, filing it conveniently and also informing them of their obligations and responsibilities. There must be a minimum of two people with the role responsible for the digital certification service, but there can be as many as desired in order to ensure the continuity of the service.
– Data certifier. People who are responsible for justifying the veracity of the data on the certificates. We recommend that this role be the profile of the entity with the capacity to authenticate the personal data that the digital certificate must contain. For example: the secretary of a town hall, the head of human resources or similar positions. There must be a minimum of two people with the role of certifier, but there can be as many as desired in order to guarantee the continuity of the service.
– Applicant for personal certificates. Persons with authority within the entity to request the issuance, renewal and revocation of personal or entity certificates (e.g. the mayor, deputy mayor or a councilor in the city council, or the director of services of a department of the Generalitat). There must be a minimum of two people with the role of requester of personal certificates, but there can be as many as desired in order to ensure continuity of service.
– Application certificate applicant. Persons with authority within the entity to request the issuance, renewal, and revocation of device certificates (e.g., CIO). There must be a minimum of two people in the Device Certificate Requester role, but there can be as many as desired to ensure continuity of service.
– Request editor. People who can complete, although not sign, requests for the issuance, renewal and revocation of digital certificates through the EACAT, so that they are prepared for the signature of a user with the role of sole· bidder for certificates. We recommend that request editors be of an administrative profile and that there are a minimum of two people in this role, although there can be as many as desired in order to ensure continuity of service.
NOTE : the applicant and certifier roles are incompatible, and it is recommended that there be a minimum of two people in each role.
To be able to see which roles the users have, the site manager must do the following:
¨Access EACAT. Go to “Settings” > SERVICES
Search for the service "CAOC - Digital certification service", the total number of users with permissions will appear. Click on the name of the service.
The list of users with permissions will display the roles that each user has.
IMPORTANT! The manager of EACAT will not be able to modify the roles of Service Manager, Data Certifier, Personal Certificate Requester and Application Certificate Requester. That is why they are not "clickable" and appear in gray.
Note: you can find who the Service Manager is on the certificate delivery and acceptance sheet or in the PIN and PUK code delivery email.