The pseudonymous T-CAT is a high-level pseudonymous public employee certificate from the Certificate Catalog of the AOC Consortium, specific for cases where the holder's data cannot be displayed.
The personal and identification data ( name, surname, ID ) do not appear in the certificate, as they are replaced by the pseudonym indicated.
For this reason, the potential holders of the pseudonymous T-CAT are the people who, within their organization, already have a regulated pseudonym: prison officials, Mossos d'Esquadra, etc.
The identity of the person acting must be protected when there are reasons for:
- Public safety
- Classified information
- national defense
- Other actions where the use of a pseudonym is legally justified to protect the identity of the person.
In addition, the AOC only reveals the identity of the person when required by the judicial bodies and other public authorities in the exercise of the assigned functions.
NOTE : the legal regime of classified information is regulated by Law 9/1968, of April 5, on official secrets and Decree 242/1969, of February 20, which develops it
The pseudonym is always provided by the Administration , as stipulated. May be:
- Professional identification number (NIP), only when the NIP is not related to personal data, such as the DNI.
- Alternatively, other indicators.
You can request the T-CAT under a pseudonym via EACAT through the form available to you in the EACAT procedures section >Consorci AOC>Digital Certification Service
Specifically the option " T-CAT: Application and renewal of pseudonym or representative certificates
Note: In this section you will also find requests for other certificates from the Certificate Catalog
Next, download the pdf and fill in the information given in the application, once you have filled in all the information, sign the application and send it.
You must take into account that the form allows you to make multiple requests at the same time by clicking on the (+) option
Regarding the information in the application, it is advisable to indicate the organic unit to which the person holding the certificate belongs, as it facilitates the justification of the need to use the pseudonym.
- Justification of the request : indicate the reason why you are requesting the certificate with a pseudonym
- Use for public safety
- Use for classified information
- Use for defense
- Other actions in which anonymity is legally justified. Indicate in this case, the precept and the legal norm. For example, the art. 45.4 of Law 12/2007, of 11 October, on social services
- Indication of the employee's pseudonym: according to section 3. How should a pseudonym be?
- Provide an email : all certificates in the Certificate Catalog incorporate an email (required information). In the case of the pseudonym T-CAT, and in order not to contravene the purpose of the certificate itself, it is recommended that the e-mail you provide avoids the use of combinations of the person's first and last name ; can be configured from the workplace and/or the NIP (example: agentT1111@policialocal.cat).
- Provide documentation that proves the identity of the signatory.
- In your case, provide the previous report of the transversal body competent in matters of promotion of the Digital Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia (provided in art. 53.3 of Decree 76/2020, of August 4 , of digital administration).
We also attach the report with the references of these requirements to the regulations .
When we receive your request, the AOC will issue these certificates after assessing the legal accreditation of the pseudonym you indicated in the application .
The delivery period for the pseudonymous T-CAT is:
- Ordinary service : maximum of 20 working days
- Urgent service : 4 working days, limited to 5 requests per group per week. In addition, the urgency only applies to renewals or in case of loss, theft, etc.
After the issue, the AOC will charge the corresponding amount, in application of the current Public Prices of the Digital Certification Service .