The Digital Certification Service is aimed at public administrations that use the EACAT platform, both those that send digital certificate requests directly to the AOC and those that are associated with a T-CAT Registration Entity (eg; County Council) .
Requests can be created by the person who has the role of publisher or requester reported in the Subscriber File. (This file is sent via EACAT).
Functions role editor: Person who can fill in the certificate requests in EACAT and leave them pending signature of the Applicant and/or certifier as the case may be.
Applicant role functions: People who authorize the issuance of certificates requested from your institution. The signature of one of these persons will be required on each of the personal T-CAT requests.
The procedures related to the Digital Certification Service that can be carried out through the EACAT are:
- T-CAT: Application and renewal of personal certificates
- T-CAT: Request for revocations
- T-CAT: Request and renewal of application certificates
- T-CAT : Application and renewal of pseudonym or representative certificates
Before creating a digital certificate request, the Subscriber Form must be sent (only the first time or if there has been a change), you will find it in the "Request the service" section.
To make a certificate request through EACAT , access EACAT ( www.eacat.cat ), go to the section "Procedures>Consorci AOC>Digital Certification Service" and select the type of certificate to request (personal or application).
Once this is done, indicate the corresponding information in the "Initial information" section and click on "Next" to go to the "Application data" section. There, indicate the details of the certificate(s) you request and click on "Send to sign". Once this is done, the certificate requester and the data certifier, if applicable, must sign the submission. Once done, you will see the request in the outgoing log of EACAT and the corresponding incoming log in the Registration Entity.
It will be necessary for the Service Manager of the us to access the Subscriber Folder :
- Put your personal TCAT card in the reader.
- Click on the "Delivery and management of certificates" option
- Enter the TCAT PIN.
- Access the "Certificate Status" option
- Carry out the query as indicated in section 2.6 of the Subscriber's Folder Manual linked to it.
The delivery period for the certificates issued by the registration entity of the AOC Consortium is a maximum of 16 working days from the date of arrival of the correctly completed and signed documentation, except for pseudonym and representative certificates that it will be a maximum of 20 working days. If you opt for the urgent service, the deadline will be four working days and is limited to five requests per week. In the case of pseudonym and representative certificates, the urgency will only apply to renewals or in case of loss, theft, etc.
EACAT allows requests for a minimum of 10 certificates and a maximum of 50 through mass upload, as long as they are certificates of the same type and have the same shipping address.
From the personal certificate requests section " T-CAT: Request and renewal of personal certificates " choose the type of certificate and priority, as always. In the " Application data " section you will find the option to import a file to load the data.
You will download an excel with the fields that must be entered with this structure:
Once the excel has been filled in with the changes, you will have to upload it to the EACAT
Once the file is uploaded, the procedure is the same as for a normal request.
- requests must be of the same profile type
- requests must be sent to the same service manager and the same shipping address in the case of T-CAT by Card
- requests must have the same priority
– Currently the EACAT is the only entry channel
– It offers a new channel to the Catalan administrations to request their digital certificates in an agile way.
- Fully telematic transmission with electronic signature.
– The application and data certificate flow is facilitated through a common application (EACAT).
– Reduction of fixed costs (sending the application by regular mail, manual check-out, paper and file maintenance).
– The legal guarantee of the procedure is maintained.